Audience Spectrum based Networks
Written by Emma Clements 07 / 10 / 2015
This month Impact launches three new print display networks, created in partnership with the Audience Agency, using the Audience Spectrum profiling tool.
The new networks have been developed to target London’s most culturally-engaged citizens: Experience Seekers, Metroculturals and Commuterland Culturebuffs. Together, these three population segments make up 75% of audiences for arts and cultural organisations in the capital.
Audience Spectrum is the only industry-specific segmentation system to combine in-depth knowledge of the behaviour and attitudes of cultural consumers with the geo-locatable advantages of Experian’s Mosaic.
Our development team have used Audience Spectrum data and insight to locate areas and pinpoint venues, where these culturally-aware individuals live, work and socialise.
- Highly-educated, affluent, liberal urbanites who are interested in a diverse spectrum of activity including food, travel, current affairs and architecture. They are the most likely segment to attend classical music or opera.
- Our network focuses on wealthy neighbourhoods such as Hampstead, Wimbledon, Putney, Kensington and Dulwich.
- Best segment match? Mosaic 2014: City Prosperity; Arts Audiences Insight: City Arts Eclectic.
- Affluent, settled senior managers and professionals living in leafy suburban or greenbelt areas. They tend towards heritage and classical offerings and are most likely to attend plays/drama and art exhibitions.
- Areas covered by this network include Kingston, Windsor, Epsom, Bromley and Sutton.
- Best segment match? Mosaic 2014: Prestige Positions; Arts Audiences Insight: Traditional Culture Values.
- Highly active, diverse, sociable and ambitious. They may be students, recent graduates or young professionals in the early to mid-stages of their careers who regularly attend a wide variety of cultural events, especially festivals, cinema and dance.
- Our network focuses on young, urban communities in areas such as Camden, Walthamstow, Brockley and Brixton.
- Best segment match? Mosaic 2014: Rental Hubs/Urban Cohesion; Arts Audiences Insight: Fun, Fashion & Friends.
All venues on these networks have permanent Impact-branded display racks, providing you with a unique opportunity place your printed publicity in front of your existing and potential audiences.
For more information on Audience Spectrum click here.
For more information on our new networks or to chat about creative marketing services call Chris on 020 7729 5978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org