Vacancy – Promotions Team Manager
Written by Marliese Andexer 03 / 08 / 2017
We are looking for a brilliantly organised, confident individual who wants to develop and lead a big team of talented and enthusiastic people.
Our Promotions team is made up of Brand Ambassadors who engage directly with the public to promote events in London. Your mission is to deliver effective, industry-leading Promotional services through recruitment, training, management and development of this growing department.
You will work closely with our Account Managers and will be fully supported by our Senior Management Team.
Our clients are theatres, museums, West End shows, visitor attractions and charities and include some of the most prestigious arts organisations in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a market leading company specialising in promoting London’s events and visitor attractions.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong recruitment and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Unflappable under pressure
- Ability to develop and deliver appropriate training programmes
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends where necessary
Salary: £26,000 per annum
How to get the job
To apply, please send your CV and a letter outlining your experience and why you think you would be perfect for the job to email@example.com or for more details please call Emily on 02076138405.